Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Treamill

Dear Treadmill, While I sincerely appreciate what you are trying to do for me, do you have to make me sweat so bad? I look so gross and then I have to get in my car with a sweaty butt. Also can't you pause a little longer? You don't even give me time to refill my water bottle before you erase everything I've done. However on a brighter side, you are making my hips and the rest of me look AWESOME! I love the fact that I can set you and you track if I need an incline to help me burn enough calories. I think I might be falling in love with you. I can honestly say I never thought that would happen. Anyway, I'm excited to see you tomorrow and I hope you kick my butt as usual. Love, Your very own vanishing Sarah

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! I love your "dear treadmill" letter! Sweat it off girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. :-) Don't get mad at it for making you sweat, though... I always say if you are working out with your hair down or if your makeup still looks even halfway decent after your workout, then you aren't working out hard enough!

    ReplyDelete