Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 9. Ouch and Alli

Day 9 has been wonderful. I started my Alli pills today and so far so good! I haven't had any side effects but then again I have been sticking to healthy eating like my life depended on it (well I guess it actually does doesn't it?). Tonight I went grocery shopping with roommate/friend Tanya and I found these awesome chips that are "popped". Sounded weird but there was only 4 grams of fat in 22 chips so I was willing to try them. They were surprisingly yummy. Glad I'm braching out :)

So not only am I sticking to my eating plan I am still working out hard. Tonight I did 30 mintues of weight lifting (plus added new ab stuff) and walked a MILE AND A HALF instead of my normal mile. I am pretty sore from the weights but I am trying to work through it and just be plan AWESOME. Lol I mean I already am awesome but why not be in shape too? haha. I am trying to slowly bump it up without over doing it, adding time here and more weight there. I have never been so happy to take a shower as I was tonight. I really worked up a sweat! Yay! Going to do some yoga before I head to bed.

Love,

Your very own vanishing Sarah :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad I stumbled upon your blog through No Wooden Spoons... I'm a fellow Georgia girl, and just wanted to say hello and I'm rooting for you on your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support :) I'm happy you found my blog and you found it through my sister's blog, even better lol.

    ReplyDelete