Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day: oh I dont even know anymore :)



I wanted to bring you something a little different this time. Summer is just around the corner and my whole family and I love the water (beach, pool we dont care just give us some spf 50 and we are good lol). As you all may remember, I have a goal of 30lbs by May 1st, so I have decided that if I have met my goal by my friend Stacie's wedding on May 28th I will buy myself this gorgeous swim suit.












And now for a little bit of fun :)








This was my sister and I when I was about 7 and she was about 11 (I think, I could be wrong. Cat is on the left, I'm on the right).






And here we are last year at 22 and 26 :) (Cat is on the Left, I am on the right)










Haha did anyone notice in both pictures Cat is in purple and I am in pink?


Oh how I hope we get to take another picture like that this year!


Love, You very own vanishing Sarah <3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I noticed! Too funny!!! Love that new swimsuit! You're going to be smoking hot this summer!! I'm going to start working out more and buy myself a purple bathing suit especially to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty suit! You'll have it in hand in no time. :) Oh, and I love the then and last year photos of you and your sis... too cute!

    ReplyDelete